We are proud of being the only RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital on the Isle of Wight. Our hospital was purpose built for our use in 1998. Since acquiring this building, our clinic and staff have grown alongside it and strive to provide gold standard veterinary care.
We provide 24-hour, seven days a week veterinary nursing care to ensure your pet is always closely supported; our nurses are under the direction of our highly experienced veterinary surgeon team who have a range of specialist interests and certificate holders.
Our hospital is constantly evolving and sourcing the most up to date surgical and monitoring equipment. We invest in our staff enabling them to be highly trained and compassionate in their care for your pet. This ensures we are able to offer our clients the best options for treatment of your pet.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour monitored hospitalisation with separate dog and cat wards, isolation unit and secure external space for exercising patients.
- Ambulance service.
- Car parking.
- Dedicated separate dental suite.
- Digital X-ray.
- Disabled access.
- Four consultation rooms.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Laboratory for same day results.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
- Lecture theatre for delivery of continued professional development (CPD).
- Pet insurance.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referrals – cardiology, soft tissue, oncology, and ophthalmology.
- Two sterile operating theatres.
- Separate dog, cat and rabbit waiting area.
- Ultrasound scanning.
- Kerry McNie BVMS CertAVP(SAM) MRCVS – Senior Veterinary Surgeon
- Dimitrios Angelidakis MRCVS
- Sara Azabal Brillo MRCVS
- Heather Chapman BVetMed MRCVS
- Nicola (Nick) Cosmi MRCVS
- Alessandra Fasciani MRCVS
- Virginia Martinez MRCVS
- Fang Yu Foo MRCVS
- Melanie Norris BVSc CertVC MRCVS – Visiting Specialist
- Kim Jorgensen DVM CertVOphthal MRCVS – Visiting Specialist
2 Bishops Way
Isle of Wight
Telephone: 01983 522804
Fax: 01983 533242
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Consultations by appointment only.
We provide our own emergency service, so if you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call us on 01983 522804.